Pain, swelling, or some discomfort in the joints are the common complaints most people face. Are you also struggling from the same?
Joint pain seems normal in the first place but could lead to severe conditions if left untreated for long. It could be due to multiple reasons. Before the situation gets worse, let us identify the possible causes and treatment for the problem.
Reasons Of Joint pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
An autoimmune disease in which our immune system attacks the joint tissue in the body and causes pain, swelling, fluid buildup in joints and results in joint deformity.
The condition when the cartilage, a cushion between your bones, deteriorates, causes severe pain and swelling in the joints.
Inflammation of the fluid-filled cushioning pads around the joints.
A form of arthritis occurs due to the accumulation of uric acid crystals in the joints, usually in the big toe. It causes severe pain and swelling in the affected joint.
It is the condition when the tendon, a flexible tissue that connects muscles with the bones, is inflamed.
Excessive and sudden use of joint muscles, bones, or ligaments leads to fracture, sprain, or strain.
- Viral Infection
Various infectious diseases are also responsible for pain, soreness, and inflammation in the joints.
Methods to Cure
- Perform low-impact exercises such as walking, swimming regularly to strengthen muscles around the joints.
- Do gentle stretches before exercise to keep the joints in motion.
- Follow a healthy diet.
- Get adequate rest.
- Massage gently to ease the tension in joints.
- Apply a heating pad or ice pad to the affected joint several times a day.
- Maintain a healthy body weight to lessen the stress on joints.
- Take a warm bath to relieve soreness and swelling.
How is Bael Wellness Joint Support Supplement Helpful?
Our joint support supplements are an amazing and simplest way to treat joint pain. The supplements consist of turmeric, green tea, flaxseed, black pepper, and ginger extracts. These:
- improves joint mobility,
- alleviate joint discomfort,
- ensure comfortable and flexible joint movement, and
- support cushioning.
Depending only on the physical activities to treat the pain could be overwhelming and energy-draining sometimes. You could get away with such efforts by including our joint support supplements in your diet. It is the most effortless yet effective solution to ease your joint pain.