The market has always been and is, flooded with a swarm of options for any and every product category. The plant-based supplement is also one such category. With the rising awareness for non-GMO food items and supplements, the store shelves are swamped with thousands of plant-based supplement options.
The chances are high, you are rising to the bait and consuming these “plant-based” supplements which might are half as good they claim.
Thankfully there are ways to spot the real plant-based supplements. Here are 4 things to spot the plant-based supplement that delivers it claims.
1. Non-GMO- In the urge to add new and better traits to organisms (plants, animals, and microorganisms) for better results the process of genetic modification or genetic engineering came into existence. These genetically modified organisms are used in processed foods and supplements to leverage their results. A non-GMO label on the supplement assures the ingredients used in the supplement are not genetically modified or engineered.
2. 100% Vegan - A 100% vegan label on a supplement means there are no animal-based ingredients in the supplement such as gelatin, lanolin, magnesium stearate, carmine etc.
3. FDA-Approved - An FDA-approved supplement means the sponsor conducted all the required clinical trials to evaluate the safety of the supplement as well as the efficacy under good practices. The FDA-approved certification is a significant accredirtation of safety for human consumption.
4. GMP-Certified - GMP is Good Manufacturing Practice which is a WHO (World Health Organisation) guideline which accredits the processes of food and drug companies to be of high-quality by making recommendations. A GMP-certified supplement means the consumption of the supplement would not harm the end user.
5. USDA Certified - USDA (United States Department of Agriculture), also known as the Agricultural Department is a federal executive department which develops and executes laws for food and farming. A supplement that is USDA-certified means it has been manufactured in a USDA-certified facility which meets all USDA requirements.
Bael Wellness Joint and Back Support Supplements and Moringa Leaf Powder are Non-GMO, 100% Vegan, FDA-Approved, GMP and USDA-Certified products which are a great natural alternative to relieve joint and back pains and a source of essential supplements.