Are you unable to move after getting up in the morning or after sitting on a chair for hours? That is because your muscles have become stiff and tight.
What is Muscle Stiffness?
Muscle stiffness is when you feel it is difficult to move and experience certain muscle pain, discomfort, and tightness. Muscle stiffness could be due to many reasons. Let us look at some of the possible causes of muscle stiffness, its cure, and prevention.
The most common cause for muscle soreness is a strenuous exercise like lifting heavy weights.
Excess stress and tension cause muscles to tense up, which in turn makes your entire body stiff.
Say, for example, if your right arm is continuously in motion, sometime later, it will become tired, tense, and sore. Every muscle in the body reacts the same way if overused.
Dehydration can leave you feeling weak and tired, which ultimately leads to muscle weakness and stiffness.
- Injury and Infections
Viral and bacterial infections and sprains and strains are also the causes of sore muscles.
- Bad Posture
Sitting in a poor posture, like slouching over your computer for long, causes muscles to stiff.
A sedentary lifestyle has become one of the major causes of muscle soreness. Along with it, weight, diet, and habits are also the culprit for stiff muscles.
How to Cure?
To cure muscle soreness
- Gently massage the sore muscle area with Bael Wellness Hemp Seed Soothing Balm.
- Take a warm shower.
- Take proper rest.
- Apply heat or cold pack a few times a day to relax the stiff muscles.
- Gently stretch your body to improve circulation.
- Go for acupuncture therapy.
How is Bael Wellness Hemp Seed Infused Soothing Balm Helpful?
The balm is a natural alternative to other chemical products for treating muscle soreness. You get instant relief from tight muscles and pain when you massage the sore area with our Bael Wellness Hemp Seed Infused Soothing Balm.
- Maintain a good body posture.
- Stay active to keep your muscles loose and active.
- Exercise regularly.
- Always warm up by performing gentle stretching exercises before and after your workout.
- Meditate to release tension.
- Make sure the furniture where you sit is comfortable and provides you optimum support.
- Stay hydrated.
- Eat a diet rich in nutrients like calcium and magnesium.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
Remember, muscle stiffness is nothing to worry about. It can be treated naturally with a good massage using hemp seed soothing balm, adequate rest, gentle stretches, and heat therapy.