We all enjoy the cool breeze and lush greens during the rainy season. However, monsoons cause different skin problems. Due to humidity and sweat, your skin becomes prone to fungal infections. The high humidity also leads to acne on oily skin type. Therefore, it is essential to cleanse and moisturize your skin to tackle skin problems.
To keep your skin glowing and healthy, here are some quick skincare tips to follow during monsoon:
- Wash your face: You should clean your face at least 2-3 times a day. This removes dirt and oil from your skin.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you go outside, make sure to apply sunscreen. It prevents your skin from harsh sun rays.
- Keep yourself hydrated: You should consume 2-3 liters of water per day to prevent acne and pimples.
- Choose natural products: Use natural ingredients and skin products to avoid side-effects on your skin.
- Use lightweight makeup: Monsoon is the time to minimize the amount of makeup on your skin. Use products that unclog your pores.
- Exfoliate frequently: Exfoliation removes dead skin and increases cell growth. Exfoliators like sugar, coffee, oatmeal, papaya, and yogurt penetrate deeper and exfoliate effectively.
- Cleanse after exfoliation: Natural cleansers like tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, aloe Vera, and lemon give your skin a fresh and healthy look.
- Toning: Use natural ingredients like chamomile tea, rose water, and cucumber water to tighten your skin after cleansing.
- Moisturize: You should use natural moisturizers like hemp seed oil, olive oil to keep your skin smooth and soft.
Magical Ingredients during Monsoon
People have started using natural variants like olive oil, moringa, pomegranate seeds, in their skincare regime. So, we have curated some of the best natural ingredients that work like elixirs for skin glow.
It is suited for all skin types. It treats scars and acne and balances moisture levels on your skin. With its anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties, it maintains the youthfulness of your skin. It also protects your skin from UV rays as well as blemishes your skin effectively during the rainy season.
The seeds contain antioxidants like Omega 5, vitamin C, K, B6, and folate that protect your skin from pollution. It regenerates and heals your skin effectively. Because of its exceptional revitalizing properties, it removes scars and prevents dry skin.
Olive is rich in Vitamin E that enhances your skin health. You can use it as a moisturizer that nourishes your skin properly. Due to its greasy texture, it prevents acne and helps treat inflammation during monsoons.
As a natural ingredient, this oil is also a perfect alternative for moisturizing your skin. You can rely on its anti-bacterial properties to prevent your skin from infection during monsoons. Once you start applying coconut oil, you will find your skin smoother and softer.
Moringa is known to give your skin a soothing effect. You can moisturize your skin using this to rejuvenate and make it look fresh. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that are effective for tissue repair and control skin infection. It is extracted from seeds of moringa oleifera that is rich in nutrients.
Benefits of Moringa for skin during monsoon
Moringa is a powerful natural ingredient to prevent allergies and infections, especially in the rainy season. Moringa is also rich in nutrients. It has Vitamin C that prevents aging on your skin. Moreover, it has Vitamin E that is responsible for its anti-inflammatory properties. Moringa is excellent in slowing down aging by reducing wrinkles and blemishing your skin.
You can use Bael Wellness Moringa leaf powder that consists of more than 90 nutrients. It is 100% naturally processed. Further, it is an excellent source of vitamins like iron, calcium, vitamins A, B, B1, B2, B3, B6, and C & E. It offers multiple health and skin benefits, like boosting energy, alkalizing, and anti-aging.