In this fast pacing world, we have to cope with various daily life activities to fulfill our obligations. But the unfulfillment is reflected as stress, no matter what days or years, this is inevitable. Stress affects the body in various ways, such as mood swings, headaches, back pain, etc.
As when we get stressed, hormones like adrenaline and cortisol are released. Adrenaline increases blood supply and causes muscles to tense. Cortisol, the stress hormone, adversely affects back muscle pain. People often neglect; we suggest you do not!
The Vicious Cycle Of Back Pain And Stress
Stress-related to back pain is the most frustrating and might get augmented to other problems. The vicious pain cycle can be categorized as below:
- Persistent back pain will make you sluggish in many daily activities.
- Pain experienced in the body can lead to fear of further injury or mishap that will lead to body inactivity.
- The decreased active participation will result in weakened muscles, fatigue, and no-good sleep.
- These problems splash you with mood swings and stress due to inactivity and inadequate sleep.
Interrupting this cycle is essential for managing and reducing persistent pain.
Physical Stressors That You Must Take Care Of To Avoid Back Pain!
Back muscles can be put under tremendous strain, causing pain and discomfort. Some of the highly identified physical stressors are:
- Poor posture can cause strain and back muscle pain.
- Physical inactivity and deconditioning also result in increased muscle pain.
- Heavy lifting can lead to herniated discs, muscle strain, and back pain.
- Prolonged Sitting or standing can strain the back muscles.
Fighting Against Vicious Pain Cycle!
Fortunately, there are many alternative options available for back pain treatment. Some of the resulting and effective options are:
- Inflammation is the body's response to back muscle pain, but it can be soothed with an anti-inflammatory diet.
- A deficiency of calcium can be back pain cause. And to strengthen your muscles and bone, add calcium-full items to your diet.
- Back pain and stress are gloves in hand. So, it is stated to practice mindfulness to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Try using a seat cushion that supports your tailbone by improving your posture.
- Intake of joint support supplements will also help you in back pain relief.
- Ignoring it could lead to more long-term issues, so take action now.
Get The Relief You Deserve with Bael Wellness
Bael Wellness Sciatica, Hernia, Coccyx & Tailbone Support Seat Cushion can treat stress-related back pain naturally. It offers your backbone great support tailored for ease and convenience. Also, plant-based joint support supplements strengthen your muscle. Stop suffering from back pain and do the things you love. Try our product today and soothe your pain with ease!