The first thing that might come to the minds of everyone who cares a great deal about the facial skin when you hear Bentonite clay would be, what an amazing facial mask. If you are not knowing why you are such a big fan of the clay is, Bentonite clay is an aluminum phyllosilicate clay that absorbs toxins from the skin as well as help in getting rid of impurities.
Well, the benevolence of this naturally processed volcanic ash doesn’t restrict to being just a facial mask, but it is as great with hair as it is with the facial skin.
Amazing benefits that you could get by using Bentonite clay on your hairs.
Hair Growth - If you are suffering from hair loss, Bentonite clay is the only thing you should spend on. The Aztec Indian healing clay is rich in minerals such as sodium, potassium, and calcium. These minerals are an important part of hair growth. The clay also removes dead skin cells and cleans hair follicles that help in hair rejuvenation.
Anti Dandruff - There is no hair care product that works as the Bentonite clay does against dandruff. Dandruff is formed by a fungus known as Malassezia. Malassezia infects our scalp and blossoms when the sebaceous glands secrete sebum in extra quantity. Being a natural absorbent, Bentonite clay absorbs the excess sebum from the scalp and makes it inhabitable for Malassezia.
Scalp Detox - As an absorbent Bentonite clay not only absorbs extra sebum but also soaks up the toxins which are in any way hindering the health of the hair from your scalp.
Hair Shine - Seems like Bentonite clay covers every need of your hair care. People spend thousands of dollars to get the luster in their hair. Well, Bentonite clay could be much economical as well as more efficient option to those exorbitantly priced shampoos. All you need to do is add 1 cup of Apple cider vinegar, half a cup of water to 2 tablespoons of Bentonite clay and apply it on your hair.
How To Make A Bentonite Clay Hair Mask
To make a Bentonite clay hair mask all you need are
- 6 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Half a cup of Bentonite clay
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Half tablespoon of castor oil
- Half tablespoon of almond oil
- A bowl to mix
- A spatula
- Pour the quantities of Bentonite clay, coconut oil, castor oil in the bowl and mix all the three with the spatula.
- After you mixed it well, now it is the turn to add the apple cider vinegar to the mixture. Put the mixture aside for 15 seconds to let it froth.
- Now mix it thoroughly and let it sit for 5 minutes. Check for lumps, in case the mixture has chunks, you need to mix it again. The texture of the final mixture should be smooth.
Bael Wellness Clay Mask
The goodness of Bentonite clay, aloe vera and lemon peel powder packed in one product are Bael Wellness Clay Mask. Aloe vera is a natural anti-aging that rejuvenates the skin, while lemon peel powder treats acne, brightens, softens and gives a glow to the skin. For silkier and smoother hair you can use Bael Wellness Clay as a hair mask.