Bael Wellness Seat Cushion for Sciatica, Coccyx, Tailbone, Orthopedic, Back Pain Relief. ACA Approved.|
- Only cushion approved by American Chiropractic Association. Patented design. Innovative material
- Anti-allergic velor fabric. Anti-sliding back. For office chair, car seat, airplane chair, wheel chair, dinning chair & more
- BARCODE - 616932945199
- USA PATENTED DESIGN & INNOVATIVE MATERIAL: Firm support & medically proven cylindrical panel design to complement body shape with slopes. Thermo sensitive, high resilient memory foam. Easily washable and removable anti-allergic velour cushion cover. Excellent package for gift. Size - 18.2 x 14.4 x 3.3 (Inches).
- COMMON COMPLAINTS OF OTHER CUSHIONS ARE TAKEN CARE OF: Heavy duty & high density resilient Grade A memory foam to provide natural balance ball effect. Doesn't flatten even after years of use. Light weighted yet quality velor fabric. New anti-sliding back prevents sliding on any surface.
- BENEFITS: Relieves back pain, sciatica & coccyx (tailbone) pain naturally. Corrects postures. Mitigates risk of sitting for longer hours. Assists in treatment of pressure ulcers, sciatica, hernia & hemorrhoid.
- FOR ALL SEATS: Perfect cushion for any seat - office chair, car seat, general automotive, patio chair, dining chair, kitchen chair, truck seat, airplane seat, wheelchair, stadium seat or even for flat surface and outdoor.
- BETTER THAN COMPETITORS: This seat cushion offers unique additional benefits over competitors such as natural balance ball effect. Organic & thermo sensitive memory foam. Easy to carry built-in handle. Water resistant carry box. Anti-sliding grip in back. Well-known brand with better quality control. Personalized customer support. MORE IMPORTANTLY, THIS SEAT CUSHION RELIEVES BACK PAIN NATURALLY!!
Good! I use the cushion constantly. It really makes a difference. In fact I need to purchase another and keep in the car. Restaurants are famous for having hard wooden chairs or molded plastic chairs. I have and would recommend to anyone.
I sit most of day in a car, as a home health nurse. This seat keeps me from getting pressure sores on my sacrum .
I bought this cushion specifically because it stated it could be used to relieve sciatica. Instead, when I sit on it, the sciatic nerve running down the back of my left thigh feels compressed at the end of the cushion, to the point that it is too uncomfortable to use after 15 minutes. It does help relieve mild pain in my lower back in the evenings but doesn’t help with any of the pain I feel in my left pelvic bones or hip in the mornings.
From the moment I sat on it I could feel the relief. I have it at my computer desk where I spend a lot of time. Or at the kitchen table
The cushion served its purpose. Luckily cushion arrived day before my Trip from Medford, NJ to Rocky Point, LI,NY - it helped tremendously in the long car ride.