- New improved design for Hernia, Tailbone & Coccyx support.
- Contours, slopes and cut-out to distribute body weight evenly.
- Anti-sliding back to prevent sliding on any surface.
- Anti allergic velour fabric cover with breathable mess fabric.
- Appeases risk of sitting for longer hours
- Alleviates pain, aches, fatigue or soreness experienced with painful tailbone & coccyx with office chair, desk chair, kitchen, car seat, airplane, or wheelchairs.
- Dimensions 18 x 14 x 4 inches approx. as it has curves and slopes.
Foam Specification: Highly resilient memory foam. Processed by non petroleum materials.
Cushion cover specification: Premium anti-allergic velour fabric. Anti-sliding material in back. The cover is semi-water resistance and machine washable.
- seat cushion
Product came earlier then expected. Helped me out tremendously. Pain went away, within acouple of weeks.Thank u.
My back is relieved
Ordered this seat cushion back on February 4th. I assumed it would arrive in time for my fathers birthday but I never got a notification of it shipped. About a week or two later, I get notice that my order may be impacted. No ****? Well, it’s February 26th, still hasn’t shipped, no arrival date in sight. This company sucks hard at their job. I would have paid double on amazon, but it would have been worth it because my fathers *** would have been cushioned for the entire month of February.
Order #12542. You had the street #s but no name!!! Seat cushion got returned to you. I have called 4 different phone#s for Bael Wellness with no answer on 3 lines and a constant busy signal on the 4th line!!! Left at least 10 messages and E - MAILS!!! No reply!! This is the EORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?! I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM BAEL WELLNESS AGAIN!!!! BERNARD WOODWORTH!!!!
...This is the best thing I've tried. Had spinal fusion almost 4 years ago and there's lingering stiffness and, apparently, some residual nerve damage. I drive 5 different vehicles between home and work, The seat works better in some than in others. Main discomfort comes from pressure on my hamstring at the front of the seat. Also, the texture is a bit rough on my, um, derriere. It gets uncomfortable rather quickly. CW